We hold our experts and our content to an incredibly high standard so that people across the globe can trust Enquire.ai as a place to share knowledge and gather insights. Accounts can be suspended for violating one or more of the following criteria:
- Failing to adhere to Enquire.ai’s compliance standards.
- Using inappropriate language (i.e. obscenities and vulgarities)
- Posing as an expert in a field unrelated to your relevant expertise (i.e. manipulating your tags or bio to access more questions)
- Plagiarizing material (i.e. directly copy-pasting from elsewhere without citation or reference)
- Consistently (five times or more) receiving a poor rating (1-2 stars) for consultations
- Failing to meet the minimum work experience and/or academic credentials required to qualify as an expert (i.e. typically must have at least an undergraduate degree together with at least 5 years of qualifying professional experience in your area of expertise).